I am Jennifer, a 48-year-old mother of three, married for 25 years.
I want to share my experience that began in March 2015 that transformed my life in ways I could not have previously imagined. In summary, I found a way of living that allows me to best honor all the commitments I make to myself. I know my path is unique and my methods are not for everyone. I am convinced that many of the concepts of my journey will help you, even if you find different methods to apply those concepts. Please suspend all judgement and open yourself to the possibility that you can achieve a greater satisfaction in life and in love by applying the principles I share here.
It isn’t practical to expect someone to read every post, although, if you follow in date/number order it will tell my journey as it continues to unfold. If you must pick and choose and you have come to my “About” section after reading only my latest post, here are a few posts that I think sum up the most about me and my Domestic Discipline.
Journey to and through Submission
26. Submission = Transparency = Love
27. Jenny’s Doctrine of Submission
30. I Found my Thrill…
33. Reasons=Conclusions. Emotions=Fulfillment
136. Submitted Wife (more specifically, what DD doesn’t mean to me)
You’ll find I organized my posts into eight sections so you can better peruse whatever fancies you.
1. In the beginning. . . I write of my discovery, acceptance, and implementation of Domestic Discipline.
2. Next Chapter. Shares insights leading up to our current Domestic Discipline contract.
3. Jenny’s Thoughts on Submission. Various ramblings, (I like to believe they are eloquent ramblings) regarding my views on DD and submission.
4. Jenny is Disciplined. Yeah, for you pervs out there that just want to read accounts of a wife being disciplined.
5. Jen has Fun. Experiences that don’t involve discipline, but often involve sex and other fun.
6. Kayla. Posts about. . . well, you’ll just have to read to find out
7. Random Ruminations.. Various things that just didn’t fit anywhere else.
8. Dominant Insights. Some insight into my husband.
I am happy to respond to any emails if you prefer that over posting a comment.