I went through my journal and noted some spankings I received since the start of the year that are not as “epic” as the one’s I typically share. I thought it might be of interest to see the more “mundane” things I mess up on.
As a point of clarity, I am not diminishing their importance. Every transgression and punishment has meaning to me. I just feel all of them are not going to be of interest to readers nor indicate a milestone for me.
I also want to note as far as severity of the punishment, none of them are mild or moderate — every one is high intensity. Lately Mike has been in a habit of giving what he calls a “6×6 spanking. Six sets of six spankings, three on each cheek in very fast (and hard) succession. He lectures in between each set and the final six are of maximum intensity. I leave every spanking with a very red, warm, and burning butt.
They definitely are serving their purpose as a deterrent. I’ve noticed that when I am in the corner awaiting my punishments that my mind is thinking about what is to come. This isn’t a bad thing. It is just what it is.
I made this recap fun (okay, fun for me) in that I looked up what part of the contract applied to the particular transgression.
TRANSGRESSION: left my debit card at a restaurant.
I remembered soon after leaving and doubled back and retrieved it.
- Violation of Section V.2.3.3. Workload
- Discipline: Palms slapped with ruler, then thirty minutes in the corner with a butt plug in, hands cuffed behind me, then 100 lines, and then 18 spankings by hand, 2 each for 9 errors/sloppy lines, then the “6×6” with a paddle. Worst part – not being able to scratch an itch while in the corner! j/k, the paddle was worse!
I am not a big cusser. It is rare, but I stubbed my toe and in pain and between my clenched teeth I let loose with “God Damn It!” Luckily my son wasn’t around.
- Violation of Section V.2.3.1 Feelings
- Discipline: Mouth soaping and 15 minutes in the corner with the bar of soap in my mouth, pee rinse and drink, and a “6×6” with the hairbrush. In addition we had a lecture/talk about whether I was frustrated with other things that may have led to my cussing. I couldn’t identify any, but I wanted to note this because there are times Mike will use a discipline session as an opportunity to talk WITH me, not just at me.
TRANSGRESSION: Left a pot of stew on stove
I had left it to cool before putting it in a container and in the fridge. I forgot about it!
- Violation of Section V.2.3.3. Workload and/or V.2.1.4 Homemaker
- Discipline: Mike called me to the kitchen and gave me a “6×6” with a wooden spoon. I was a bit apprehensive since our son was home (asleep). It is very rare for him to ever wake up, but, you just never know. I accepted it without hesitation but did talk to Mike about it at Maintenance. He agreed it was not worth the risk and said he would be more discreet. He praised me for not hesitating and not showing any signs I was put off by it, despite my apprehension. (Remember – Thanks and Praise!)
TRANSGRESSION: Dress code violation
Hey, it’s winter and it gets cold! I was naked, as is required when J is in school, but I put socks on because my feet were cold. I should have asked Mike for permission. He would have easily granted it (because he has always done so). I just got lazy and decided not to ask him since he always says yes anyway. Oops.
- Violation of Section V.2.2.3 Attire
- Discipline: Always looking to be creative, he took a pair of his socks (mine are too short) and wrapped a sock around each of my breasts and then tied each end of the sock tightly together – sort of homemade breast binder. It worked surprisingly well — see, you can MacGyver your kink gear!
He then had me get a handful of ice, clenched my fists, and I held it for 30 seconds. That doesn’t seem like much, but try it! He then gave me 30 seconds to pause without the ice in hand, then repeated it, another 30 second break, and then a final 30 again holding the ice — not all punishment involves impact and at least the ice was just in my hand (Post 63) LOL! He didn’t do a 6×6 – he gave me lots by hand over his knee. There was no count, just lots of spanking and lecturing on remembering to ask permission.
TRANSGRESSION: Not showing deference to Mike
Mike and I were at John and Donna’s and in conversation I said something about “Mike asked me…” Mike does not ask me, he instructs, demands, or tells me, things. I am not to refer to such demands as being “asked.” The only exception is if indeed Mike was asking me a question, such as for my opinion on something. I can refer to that as being “asked.” But if he is giving me something to act upon, he is not asking.
This was a new rule that we added to our recent Contract and I anticipated it was going to be difficult for me. In reality, it took me a few weeks to fully master it but after that, I never forgot, until this slip up.
- Violation of Section V 2.1.8 Deference
- Discipline: As what has become the “standard” for things dealing with words I say or don’t say, I received a mouth soaping along with the pee rinse and drink. As this was at John and Donna’s house and they were witness to my disobedience, they also watched the discipline. He borrowed one of their hairbrushes and ended it with a 6×6. By the way, their hairbrush was more like a paddle disguised as a hair brush. It was much harder and larger than mine. This was all extra humbling for me because John and Donna watched. They’ve seen me punished before, but it has been a long time.
TRANSGRESSION: Slouching and not being graceful.
This is another item that is new to our Contract. I need to be more graceful in my movements. This was such a big challenge for me that Mike agreed to pay for classes for me. Etiquette classes, complete with private sessions with a tutor! I just started them two weeks ago. The classes are a bit boring, but the private sessions have been a hoot.
Mike had been lenient on my “gracefulness” because he recognizes it is very challenging to change life long habits of how you carry your body when you walk and sit. He would often give me reminders and I would not be punished as long as he didn’t have to persistently remind me over a short period of time.
Now that I have attended two classes and 4 private sessions, he expects me to better adhere to the things that have been covered in class and the sessions.
Over the course of a few days last week he had to remind me several times regarding how I was walking and sitting. He decided he had given enough reminders and discipline was in order.
- Violation of Sections V.22.214.171.124, V.126.96.36.199, V.188.8.131.52, Gracefulness
- Discipline: A straight forward old-fashioned belt spanking with my face down on the bed. I got a 6×6 on my butt and then got several on each thigh. He then had me turn over on my back, spread my legs, and he struck me several times on my inner thigh, just missing my pussy.
That’s it. And that’s a lot! Add to this the two Maintenance Sessions per week, and the “reset” (Post 204), and my butt is a bit shell-shocked. It has been three weeks and there is still some bruising left from the New Year’s Eve spanking.
While I admit my butt is sore, emotionally I am very upbeat. The “reset” is over, I feel highly focused, deeply submitted, and overwhelmingly fulfilled. I do feel I have a lot on my plate but I am very organized. I keep a detailed calendar and leave myself little “reminder’ notes here and there. I am not seeing a lot of repeated misbehaviors regarding the same topic. I have no complaints . . . which is good, because my Contract requires that I shall remain joyful, scheduled, and optimized regarding my duties. Contract or not, that is my current state!