This is a continuation of my prior post… sort of.
This time I will get to some discipline experiences.
But first, this little interlude. . .
Here are things I’ve been punished for lately, sometimes in summary or detailed more greatly, but where it lacks the narrative of the swift hard whacks, I give you clear citations of the cold hard facts. You can call me remiss for the skips of a hit of the paddle or swig of the piss, but there are times due to brevity I’ve got to use levity and enjoy the descriptions of my discipline prescriptions as I stop being so zany and start some explaining so no more hesitations. . . Read on. And feel my sensations.
Maybe the better word is cacaphony (uh oh, is caca a vulgar word? I hope not re #4 below).
Here you go, with references to the section of the Contract that deals with my transgression.
TRANSGRESSION 1: GROSS-ery DISREGARD FOR DRESS CODE
I was in the house and was not naked when required to be.
I got home with some groceries and they were in the back of the van so I couldn’t close the garage door until I had them groceries out. This is important because I typically disrobe once I close the garage door and before I enter the house. But since I needed to leave the garage door open, I leave my clothes on until the groceries are inside.
I brought some groceries in and I wanted to get some of the stuff in the freezer right away. There were still a few things in the car so I thought, “I’ll get these things put away, go get what’s in the car, then undress.” I was putting away a few things and Kayla walked in and said she would get the last few things from the car. Great. I kept putting the groceries away as she brought the last items in she went back to whatever she was doing. . I had them all put away and started on some other chores. Maybe 10 minutes, maybe 15… Kayla walks back in and was like, “Hey, your clothed.” Oops. I disrobed immediately. I had to tell on myself when Mike got home.
- Violation of Section V.2.2.3 Attire
- Discipline: Mr. Creative, aka, Mike, had to defer my spanking until J was asleep that night. He told me to get dressed as if I was going shopping and follow him out to the car (parked in our garage). He was carrying a paddle and directed me to lay face down in the back seat and pull my skirt up and panties down. He positioned himself in the front so that he could reach over to the back and spank me. He gave me about 10 warm ups, and then 10 harder ones. He then told me to pull up my panties, and follow him inside and I was to disrobe at the door.
Once in the kitchen he directed me to take a couple of things out of the fridge and pantry and put them on the counter. He had me bend over, hands on the counter, staring at the items – 10 swats, hard of course. Then he had me put the food back where it belonged.
And then we repeated. Got dressed, went to the car, 10 swats, disrobed, back inside, put some food out on the counter, 10 swats, put the food back, and repeat a third and final time. So 60 swats total. Then he gave me 30 minutes of corner time in the kitchen before concluding with our closing ceremony.
TRANSGRESSION: MANTRA MISS
Twice over the last month I’ve messed up our mantra rule. Before explaining the misstep, I want to add that I really love the mantras, way more than I thought. I liked the idea from the beginning, but thought I would tire of it. Perhaps I will, but it has been 6 months and I still love it. It is an awesome way to start and end every day.
One time I was in bed reading while Mike was busy at the computer and I fell asleep. Mike didn’t wake me when he got to bed. It is my responsibility to seek him out if I am going to bed and think I may fall asleep before he gets there.
Another time I said the mantra, which is the last thing I am to speak before going to bed, and then Mike asked me something that I answered. It happens, and I simply repeat the mantra again. There are times I’ve had to say it over and over as something will come up requiring me to speak. No big deal, it happens. But this time I failed to do that and went to sleep without reciting it again. To be fair, I was basically asleep when Mike asked me something, so while I answered it half-awake, I quickly fell back asleep after answering him. My brain couldn’t process that I needed to repeat the mantra.
- Violation of Section V.2.1.5 Mantras
It’s very discombobulating to be awaken by a spanking. For one of these punishments, I happened to be asleep on my tummy, so Mike simply pulled back the covers and I awoke to spanks on my buttocks. For another, I happened to be on my side. Being the devious creative Dom that he is, he got a clothespin and clipped it to my nipple. I didn’t wake up so he started pulling on it and clipping and unclipping it. I woke in a dazed “WTF?” kind of state (I didn’t actually say those words). Before I fully got my bearings he moved me over on my stomach and began spanking me. I didn’t comprehend why as it was hard to think from both the surprise of the spanking and the grogginess of the sleep. As this wasn’t the first time I have been awakened this way, the reasons for the spanking eventually dawned on me as the spanking progressed.
Spankings give me a rush of adrenaline, making it hard to go right back to sleep. Mike remedied that. “Now, sit down and write out the mantra 50 times.” Yeah, that took care of the adrenaline.
TRANSGRESSION: STRIKE WHILE THE IRONS…um, COLD?
I iron my husbands clothes. Not just his work shirts, but his t-shirts, slacks, and shorts. The only thing I don’t iron are his underwear and socks – I am a feminist after all! lol.
Ironing is likely the biggest icon of the classic 1950’s misogynistic acts of service expected of housewives. It’s funny, but my lunch bunch friends are more shocked that I iron my husbands clothes than they are that I share my husband with another woman. Ironing evokes that strong of reaction in many women!
I enjoy it. I love to have everything turned off so it is quiet, and just enough light so I can see what I am doing. It is semi-meditative for me. Working with my hands to make something nice looking and comfortable for Mike that will also be against his skin. It’s like a part of me is always touching him. Yummy, I even like thinking about it.
Well, maybe I had it too dark one day when I ironed, as Mike noticed a large crease in one of his shirts. He simply pointed it out and reminded me to pay attention. He does give me reminders sometimes versus going right to a punishment. He then got to looking and found a few other less than perfect shirts. “Bad day ironing, huh? I’ll let it go, but you have to do better.”
His statement is something worth noting as it shows the evolution of our DD. Early on in DD I would been upset over him telling me to “do better.” Regardless his tone of voice, it sounds a bit condescending. But now it is that sort of blunt commentary that I love. To me, comments like that are more dominating than a spank on the butt. And I love it when Mike shows his dominance. It also shows I have indeed gone from DD that is mine to DD that is for me.
At that point I avoided being disciplined, other than verbally, when he happens to notice issues with several other shirts. Oh shirt! Let the spanking commence.
- Violation of Section V.2.1.4 Homemaker
- Discipline: Mike’s creativity was challenged since obviously branding me with the iron is a hard limit. He gave me 10 warm ups with a paddle, then took a plastic hanger (no wire hangers!!) and tried swatting me with it. It hurt a little bit but then it broke. I guess they aren’t spanko tested. He went into the closet and way in the back in the furthest corner, there was a single wire hanger. He twisted it apart, got in into a loop, and spanked me maybe a dozen times. It really stung but less than I thought it was going to.
- Sensing it didn’t quite have the desired effect, he went back into the closet and came out with the iron. He created a loop with the cord and spanked me maybe another 10 times, very hard. Those definitely got my attention. He has only used cords a few times and I knew it was going to hurt and going to leave some marks. Suffice to say I now keep more lights on when I iron. Oh, and Mike told me to buy a couple of wire hangers so we can have them, just in case.
TRANSGRESSION: WELL &%!* TO THAT!
For someone who rarely cusses, I think this is maybe only the fourth or fifth time being disciplined for doing so. It was never a major habit of mine, and when I have, it is usually to make light of a situation. You know, humor!
Humor or not, it’s still cussing. As Mike reminded me, our agreement states, “any cussing by Jennifer for any reason at any time will be deemed a failure to properly express her feelings.” I guess I blew it when negotiating that part, because come on, sometimes it is an effective way to express something. Oh well, our next renegotiation is a year from now, so only 12 months until I can let the expletives fly. Ha.
By the way – a small loophole. I can use a cuss word if I am sharing what someone else said and what they said included a cuss word. As such, I am not expressing my feelings, but theirs. Another caveat is if I Mike’s permission, such as here, where he gave me permission to repeat the word that earned me this punishment.
Mike took exception to my use of the word “fucking” in a recent post. I used it for humor (Post 242) so thought it would be okay. I thought wrong.
- Violation of Section V.3.2.1 Feelings
- Discipline: His go-to disciplining routine for verbal related discretion is a mouth soaping. He really lathered this one up a lot. All over my tongue and lips, and I had to bite down so there are teeth marks in the soap. It was followed with the traditional rinsing using his pee, and after a few rinses, I had to drink the remaining pee. He then said that since I think cussing is funny for its “shock” value, he pulled out the OH DIOS MIO (violet wand). He has only used this a few times, shocking me on my butt or breasts or on my sides. This time he had me stick out my tongue and said I was getting five shocks. They did hurt, but as in “shock” type hurt. The pain doesn’t last long. But knowing that initial shock is about to hit makes it more of a psychological disciplining than physical. Your mind is just anticipate this awful powerful shock. It hurts, but not as much as your mind tells you it is going to hurt – and it is that anticipation that makes this such an effective discipline.
There’s a few others I could share, but I think that paints a good picture. Keep in mind these occurred over the last three months, so it really isn’t that many. I haven’t been disciplined a lot lately – and I am not complaining. The spankings I get at Maintenance are plenty for helping maintain my submissive mindset.
The “today” Jenny is satisfied just ending this post here — let the punishments stand for whatever you think they stand for. I know what they mean to me and I accept them and love that I have a relationship that allows for my husband to address my behaviors.
However, for the benefit of some readers who struggle with my acceptance of being treated this way, I will write a bit more (A bit? Since when do I ever right “a bit” more about anything?).
SHOULD I BE PUNISHED FOR SUCH TRIVIAL THINGS?
See, I told you it would just be a bit more